1Need Medical Microneedling
Medical Microneedling Device
1Need Microneedling Device
1Need is a medical class IIB microneedling device from leading Italian company Campomats. The 1Need device offers practitioners a range practitioners a range of treatments including microneedling, micropricking and nano peeling, allowing for a wide range of medial and aesthetic treatment options.
- 1Need microneedling technology has significant benefits over derma-rolling and fractional laser treatments, due to minimal trauma to your patients skin.
- 1Need offers 6 treatment speeds and treatment depths of up to 2.5mm meaning you can target all areas of the face and body
- 1Need microneedling can treat all major skin concerns including acne, scarring, ageing, pigmentation and many more
1Need Cartridges: a Variety Of Treatment Options
Treatment options for microneedling, micropricking & nano peeling
The 1Need exclusive cartridges are different from those already in the market. Each needle is characterised by using surgical steel and biocompatible plastic materials. There are three different needle cartridges compatible with the 1Need which offer microneedling, micropricking and nano peeling
- 1NEED microneedling consists of an ergonomic handpiece in Argal aluminium
CE medical power supply for recharging the high-performance lithium battery with 5V motor.
- A variety of cartridges for microneedling, micropricking and nano needling allowing you to target specific skin concerns
A handy aluminium briefcase to allow for ease of storage and for transporting between clinics or treatment rooms.
- EasyLock System allows the insertion of the cartridge to work quickly and accurately.
- Anti-Contamination provides unrivalled safety and protection.
- Performance Deep/Double System allows practitioner to use a simple double adjustment scale for a the precise working depth of the cartridges combining different treatments.
- 1Need microneedling allows for treatments of all major skin concerns and all skin types
- The 1Need offers medical microneedling from 0.25 to 2.5mm into the skin dependant on what skin concerns s being treated and where on the face or body. The 1Need glides across the skin creating microchannels in the skins matrix
- Pen pierces vertically, which prevents skin from tearing which can be found in other treatments such as derma roller
- Ergonomic design allows for effortless and comfortable treatment on face and body
- Hyperpigmentation and skin blemishes
- Natural Collagen Induction
- Skin lifting and rejuvenation
- Reducing wrinkles and fine lines
- Improving Stretch Marks
- Reducing acne scars, surgical scars and wound healing
Commonly Asked Questions
Who can perform microneedling treatments?
Why is microneedling a beneficial treatment option?
There are many reasons, but overall microneedling is good because it’s the most efficient and precise way of tackling skin problems using the power of science and technology, effectively treating skin conditions.
- minimally invasive
- little to no downtime
- can be used on all skin types
Will microneedling help with acne?
Absolutely! Acne is one of the most commonly treated skin conditions that microneedling can treat.
By creating micro punctures in the skin at a high rate, you can smoothen out the skin, and by creating small wounds, ignites more collagen and elastin which will help to repair the skins surface.
Also allowing for more consumption of the medical skincare that we offer to further increase results.
Microneedling helps with acne by accelerating cellular turnover to extrude embedded congestion, it reduces infection and rebalances sebum production.