Dermapen 4 - The World's No1 Microneedling Brand
“The Original & Trusted” Gold Standard Microneedling
Why Dermapen 4 ™
Dermapen 4 ™ microneedling device delivers the ultimate in advanced microneedling treatments and can create an impressive 1,920 microchannels per second and is up to 104% faster than any other microneedling device on the market.
- Dermapen 4™ is the first digital device in the world with all functionality like speed and depth controlled with the touch of a button for reliable results.
- Dermapen™ technology has significant benefits over derma-rolling and fractional laser treatments, due to minimal trauma to your patients skin.
- Dermapen™ microneedling gives skin the chance to spend more effort fighting the ailment itself, rather than any damage caused by the procedure.
"Dp Dermaceuticals skincare - The non-negotiables when microneedling"
The non-negotiables when microneedling
Included in the Dermapen 4 kits is the DP Dermaceuticals skincare range. This range has been specifically designed for use with microneedling procedures. They are suitable for all skin types and skin colours.
DP Dermaceuticals are recommended not only for pre and during treatment but also post treatment as part of your daily skincare regimen.
- Dermapen 4™ has a Digital Display with One-Touch Settings to allow practitioners to manage depth, speed and treatment settings at the touch of a button
- Revolutionary 16 needle cartridge to create more microchannels and increase results. The needles glide over the skin for optimum patient comfort
- Bluetooth enabled connectivity allowing for automated warranty, updates and ongoing support delivering an unrivalled advantage
- New Scar treatment setting allowing for successful and effective treatment of scars on the face and body
- Superior AOVN (Advanced Oscillating Vertical Needle) Technology allowing for increased speed, increased precision and increased safety.
- Anti-Contamination Management (ACM) provides unrivalled safety and protection. No fluid backflow, no cross-contamination and no drag.
- Dual power operation meaning treatment can be performed both wireless or mains operated
- Dermapen 4™ can treat most major skin concerns and all skin types
- Dermapen 4™ glides over the skin creating millions of sine, vertical fractional channels up to 104% faster than other microneedling pens on the market. These channels can carry up to 80% more topical nutrients deeper into the skin.
- The micro-injuries trigger a natural process of repair, increasing the production of collagen and elastin and visibly improving a wide range of skin concerns
- Pen pierces vertically, which prevents skin from tearing
- Ergonomic deisgn allows for effortless and comfortable treatment on face, body and scalp. Lightweight and durable hand-piece with easy grip mechanism
- Skin Tightening
- Natural Collagen Induction
- Skin lifting and rejuvenation
- Reducing wrinkles and fine lines
- Reducing pigmentation and sun damage
- Improving Stretch Marks
- Reducing acne scars, surgical scars and wound healing
“As an experienced aesthetic doctor, I have no hesitation in recommending the Dermapen™ as one of the top non-surgical procedures for skin tightening, lifting and for the treatment of scars. I have found Dermapen™ microneedling to be more effective than other procedures involving lasers and peels for facial rejuvenation with fewer side effects and downtime. The Dermapen™ is ideal as a standalone treatment of in combination with other non-surgical procedures.”
Dr Steven Harris, London
Commonly Asked Questions
Who can do microneedling?
Why is microneedling good?
There are many reasons, but overall microneedling is good because it’s the most efficient and precise way of tackling skin problems using the power of science and technology, effectively treating skin conditions.
- minimally invasive
- little to no downtime
- can be used on all skin types
Which microneedling device is the best?
In our opinion, the Dermapen 4 offers a synergy of solutions that are unmatched in todays market.
Its the most powerful handheld microneedling device that consistently offers beauty professionals all around the world reliable and outstanding results for their patients, alongside an extensive medical skincare range that boost results, and offers better quality treatments and performance.
Will microneedling help with acne?
Absolutely! Acne is one of the most commonly treated skin conditions that microneedling can treat.
By creating micro punctures in the skin at a high rate, you can smoothen out the skin, and by creating small wounds, ignites more collagen and elastin which will help to repair the skins surface.
Also allowing for more consumption of the medical skincare that we offer to further increase results.
Microneedling helps with acne by accelerating cellular turnover to extrude embedded congestion, it reduces infection and rebalances sebum production.