Dermapen™ Dermaceuticals Microneedling
Dermapen™ Dermaceuticals & dpm8 microneedling
DP4 Coming Soon
Dermapen™ Dermaceuticals & dpm8 Microneedling
The Dermapen Dermaceuticals & dpm8 microneedling package combines a full skincare range of active ingredients designed specifically to work with microneedling treatments.
Dermapen Dermaceuticals have been developed with age defying and replenishing correctives. Dermapen Dermaceuticals is the ultimate skin prescription full of antioxidants, Vitamins A-E, Collagen & elastin aimed at enhancing results on all skin types and conditions.
- Our dermapen micro-needling device is a fully customised, wireless device that offers adjustable needle depth up to 2.5mm.
- It comes available with 6-speed settings, 16 customised micro-needling cartridges, operating at over 2200 micro channels per second!
- Our lightweight ergonomic design has a very quick charging process with up to 100 minutes of battery life upon fully charged.
- The main Dermapen benefits are increased patient comfort whilst receiving the dermapen treatment, which is of most importance.
- We want to ensure users receiving treatment not only get the best results for their money, but we also want it to be an enjoyable experience and prove beauty doesn’t always have to equal pain.
- Our dermapen micro-needling device has reduced downtime, meaning more time to focus on your clients. Furthermore, there are also reduced epidermal damage.
- Another benefit of the dermapen device is reduced risk of needle bending, which means the skin will be penetrated effectively and efficiently for longer before changes between sessions are needed.
- And finally, our micro-needling device can treat all skin types!
- Simple to use, the pen is glided over the skin and microscopic channels are stamped into skins matrix
- Stimulates a wound healing response with intense renewal, repair and rejuvenation
- Pen like device allows use on face, around eye area and on body
- Pen pierces vertically, which prevents skin from tearing
- Age management
- Skin rejuvenation
- Skin glow treatments
“Since changing to the dpm8 device we have seen a noticeable improvement in treatment efficiency. Not only is the motor quicker, there are also more needles which creates a better result. This has helped us speed up treatments and allow us to achieve better results for our clients.”
Anabelle Bourne, Eterno Clinic & Spa
Since having the dpm8 microneedling package we have seen a noticeable improvement in treatment efficiency. Not only is the motor quicker in speed, there are also more needles which create a better results on the clients skin. This has helped speed up our treatments and allowed us to gain intensified results to our clients.”
Annabelle Bourne, Eterno Clinic and Spa
Ivan Med hosts microneedling workshops for beauty and aesthetic professionals to learn and practise their microneedling skills, as well as pick the brains of industry professionals and observe live, in-person demonstrations of full procedures.
This will allow you to understand the various methods and settings used on various treatment areas to achieve the best results while maintaining patient safety.
Protocols will be followed step by step until they are completed, and you will be given marketing materials to help your business as well as samples to take with you.