Introducing Revok50 – A Next Generation Skin Booster with 50mg of 2,200kDa Hyaluronic Acid and amino acids.
The Revok50 Treatment
Revok50 is a syringe of sterile gel intended for intradermal injections. Revok50 combines stabilised hyaluronic acid with a uniform double chain length of 2,200 kDa and amino acids which consist of L-proline, L-hydroxyproline, glycine and L-lysine HCl.
Revok50 composition promotes the stimulation and repair of the skin’s connective tissue, producing an anti-ageing effect, thus reversing trophic alterations of the skin such as wrinkles, scars, stretch marks etc.
Why Choose Revok50?
- Revok50 has less susceptibility compared to endogenous hyaluronidase thanks to its high molecular weight, resulting in a longer duration of treatment effects.
- Revok50 stabilises the electrolytic balance of the extracellular matrix with optimisation of the biochemical reactions that take place in it.
- Revok50 has a concentration 2.5 times higher than other products on the market.
- Revok50 delays cell apoptosis and tissue ageing.
- Revok50 exerts an anti-inflammatory and repairing action on the connective tissue.
- Skin Dehydration
- Repair of injuries caused by environmental agents such as UV radiation and pollution.
- Connective tissue lesions such as stretch marks, scars and other dystrophies.
- Synergism with other aesthetics treatments such as fillers, lasers, microneedling.
- Fine and medium wrinkles
Results from Revok50
Invest in the Revok50
Buy with Ivanmed
- Our clients deserve the latest, safest treatments, which is why as a company we travel the world to bring you the most innovative aesthetic technology currently available.
- We offer a supportive and interactive learning environment, providing both an online training platform and hands on training experience.
- Ivanmed Team are here to answer your questions Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm. Tel: 0131 553 6904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the Ivanmed Blogs
Regarding all things skincare and aesthetic treatments.