Introducing Revok50 – A Next Generation Skin Booster with 50mg of 2,200kDa Hyaluronic Acid and amino acids.
The Revok50 Treatment - Injectable Hyaluronic Acid
Revok50 is a syringe of sterile gel intended for intradermal injections. Revok50 combines stabilised hyaluronic acid with a uniform double chain length of 2,200 kDa and amino acids which consist of L-proline, L-hydroxyproline, glycine and L-lysine HCl.
Revok50 composition promotes the stimulation and repair of the skin’s connective tissue, producing an anti-ageing effect, thus reversing trophic alterations of the skin such as wrinkles, scars, stretch marks etc.
Why Choose Revok50?
- Revok50 has less susceptibility compared to endogenous hyaluronidase thanks to its high molecular weight, resulting in a longer duration of treatment effects.
- Revok50 stabilises the electrolytic balance of the extracellular matrix with optimisation of the biochemical reactions that take place in it.
- Revok50 has a concentration 2.5 times higher than other products on the market.
- Revok50 delays cell apoptosis and tissue ageing.
- Revok50 exerts an anti-inflammatory and repairing action on the connective tissue.
- Skin Dehydration
- Repair of injuries caused by environmental agents such as UV radiation and pollution.
- Connective tissue lesions such as stretch marks, scars and other dystrophies.
- Synergism with other aesthetics treatments such as fillers, lasers, microneedling.
- Fine and medium wrinkles
Results from Revok50
Invest in the Revok50
Buy with Ivanmed
- Our clients deserve the latest, safest treatments, which is why as a company we bring you the most innovative aesthetic technology currently available.
- We offer a supportive and interactive learning environment, providing both an online training platform and hands on training experience. Ivanmed provide online training for anyone interested in providing Revok50 treatments to their clients.
Check out the Ivanmed Blogs
Regarding all things skincare and aesthetic treatments.