DPM8 Microneedling Pen
The DPM8 microneedling package combines a full skincare range of active ingredients designed specifically to work with microneedling treatments.
The DPM8 Microneedling pen offers a wide array of benefits, treating many common skin concerns. All of this comes at an affordable price offering a high return on investment for your business.
So if you’re wondering, which microneedling pen should I buy? We would highly recommend adding the DPM8 to your aesthetic equipment listing.
DPM8 Microneedling - All You Need To Know
“Since having the dpm8 microneedling package we have seen a noticeable improvement in treatment efficiency. Not only is the motor quicker in speed, there are also more needles which create a better results on the clients skin. This has helped speed up our treatments and allowed us to gain intensified results to our clients.”
Annabelle Bourne, Eterno Clinic and Spa
- Our DPM8 microneedling pen is a fully customised, wireless device that offers adjustable needle depth up to 2.5mm.
- The DPM8 microneedling pen comes available with 6-speed settings, 16 customised micro-needling cartridges, operating at over 2200 micro channels per second!
- Our lightweight ergonomic design has a very quick charging process with up to 100 minutes of battery life upon fully charged.
- The main DPM8 benefits are increased patient comfort whilst receiving the DPM8 treatment, which is of the most importance.
- We want to ensure users receiving a DPM8 treatment not only get the best results for their money, but we also want it to be an enjoyable experience and prove beauty doesn’t always have to equal pain.
- Our DPM8 micro-needling device has reduced downtime, meaning more time to focus on your clients. Furthermore, there are also reduced epidermal damage.
- Another benefit of the DPM8 device is reduced risk of needle bending, which means the skin will be penetrated effectively and efficiently for longer, before changes are needed.
- And finally, our micro-needling device can treat all skin types!
- Simple to use, the pen is glided over the skin and microscopic channels are stamped into the skins matrix
- Stimulates a wound healing response with intense renewal, repair and rejuvenation
- A pen-like device allows use on the face, around the eye area and on body
- Pen pierces vertically, which prevents skin from tearing
- Microneedling aftercare is something we take seriously at Ivan Med, if you want to get the best results from your treatments, use the correct skincare to maximise your results.
- Age management
- Skin rejuvenation
- Skin glow treatments
“Since changing to the dpm8 device we have seen a noticeable improvement in treatment efficiency. Not only is the motor quicker, there are also more needles which creates a better result. This has helped us speed up treatments and allow us to achieve better results for our clients.”
Anabelle Bourne, Eterno Clinic & Spa
Pigmentation and Melasma
Microneedling works wonders on melasma. the penetration of the needles will eradicate the brown patchy appearance of melasma in just a few sessions. This is much more effective than choosing a laser as your treatment method due to the heat of the laser potentially being an igniter of more problems.
Pigmentation is targeted directly by contacting the cells that caused the pigmentation in the first place, this is how we can visibly reduce the appearance of pigmentation quickly and without the need of ‘maintenance sessions’. Because these both can be found on different areas of the face and body, the needle depth settings can be tailored to the sensitivity of the skin offering maximal performance and comfort.
Aging and Rejuvenation
Aging skin needs to be well moisturised and protected with the correct ingredients. One way to allow these ingredients to be better absorbed and therefore enhance results is through microneedling.
By creating micro fractures on the surface of the skin, medical skincare products can be absorbed better, offering more effective results.
Check out our blogs regarding all things microneedling and DPM8!